Monday, August 16, 2010

Ramadan Mubarak,..from a stranger

AsSalaamu Alaikum everyone. I know its been so long since Ive blogged and I have really really missed it. So much has happened in the past months and I guess I just wasnt up to blogging, especially with having a little one. They definitely do change your life. I had to really adjust to that and being in a new place. Also I didnt really have reliable internet access so thats another reason. But alhamdulillah Im back now and inshaAllah I wont be going anywhere soon. So many new things to discuss, so many new adventures to talk back. I'll get to them in time. Just wanted to let everyone know I am still here.

1 comment:

lala said...

OMG!!! I'm so happy to see an update from you sis, you and your son were on my mind often. I'm glad to see you are back and well, alhamdulilah. Hope to see another update soon, iA! :)