Friday, January 30, 2009

Allah is Surely Merciful

AsSalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Im sorry for being away for so long. Ive been around but just was taking a break. Im not fully back yet because there are a few more things that need to be straightened out but alhamdulillah Allah SWT has answered my du'as and made it easy plus added something else to it. Surely patient and perserverence can make a difference and surely after hardship comes ease. It really makes me feel silly how much I was worrying about things and thinking I would never find peace and contentment.

Allah marvels about the despair of His slaves and the nearness of his good, He looks at you, and you are very desperate, so He keeps laughing, because He knows that your relief is very soon"

Narrated by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal {Vol. 4/12} and Ibn Majah {no.# 181} and Ibn Abu Asim {no.#554}, and Al-Bayhaqi {pg.473}. And the hadith has been authenticated by Sh. Al-Albani (rahimallah) in As-Sahih, {no.# 28109}

Subhan'Allah, Allah is surely Most gracious, Most Merciful and I am nothing more than a grateful servant.

5 comments:

بنت بيتر said...

May Allah bless u in all that you do...

LOVIN the new look.... its smashing! LOL

Empress Anisa said...

Just when you were about to get a phone call... wondering where you were. Alhumdulillah, glad to see some progress made!
Ring ya later, okay?
I love you, my sister, for the pleasure of Allah... may he continually shine his mercy upon you....

Anonymous said...

ASA Sister,
I am glad to hear you are doing well and you will continue to be in my du'as. Love the new look of the blog.

Take care!!!
Ma Salaama

Inspired Muslimah said...

We have missed you sis!

Shukran UmmIsmail Webb, May Allaah azz wal Jaal Reward you. Ameen said...

Masha allah Welcome back gurl That Call today Brighten my day Masha allah.

and you have been Tagged to

http://ummismail.blogspot.com/2009/01/oooo-i-have-been-tagged.html