Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tag!!! I'm it

I've been tagged twice by : Umm Ismail and Jamilah from Revert Muslimah, thank you sisters. I feel loved twice over.

NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the endof the list when you answer.

Favorite color: Red, if I could find a red abaya I so would wear ir

Favorite perfume (guys): Curve

Favorite perfume (girls): Vera Wang Princess

Favorite pj brand: Anything comfy and soft, but I love Victoria's secret Pink

Favorite clothes brand in general: Hmmm...can't decide maybe H&M

Favorite person in the entire world: I consider everyone my favorite

Favorite country: Definitely not the USA.

Favorite car: Black Range Rover

Favorite sport:I don't like sports

Favorite sport player: David Beckham, cuz he's cute lol

Favorite spot in America: NYC, sometimes

Favorite animal: Love the little kitties

Favorite movie: Too many to choose from, categorical wise: dramas and comedies

Favorite singer: N/A

Favorite day in the week: Friday

Favorite time of the day: Sunset

Favorite holiday season: Eid

Favorite number: 2

Favorite food: Pizza

Favorite chocolate: Godiva, I could use some right now

Favorite cartoon: I kinda can't stand cartoons now. When you have a 3 year old thats all thats ever on the TV is cartoons. I learned my ABCs all over again and how to spell the word CAT.

Favorite blogger: that's a tough one, I don't disrciminate, I love everyone's blog

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Strawberry Cheescake

Favorite Mobile Brand: I really don't like any of them

Favorite name: Arianna and Maimuna, if I have a daughter thats gonna be her name, if my husband allows it lol

Favorite hobby: Reading

Favorite room in my house: My bedroom, can't sleep without it lol

Favorite Fruit: Strawberry

Favorite flower: Roses are so overrated, calla lilly, daisy, and any bright colorful pretty looking flower that smells good.

Favourite Qur'an Recitor: Mishary Alsary

Favorite Islamic Book: The Sealed Nectar,

I will add: favorite thing to do: Laugh and smile

Favorite quote: "Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."

I don't know who hasn't been tagged yet, so I tag whoever hasn't been tagged yet.

Love Ya

1 comment:

Empress Anisa said...

I love your favorite quote... good words to live by!