Saturday, September 20, 2008

To Move or Not to Move?

As-Salaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
No I'm moving to a different state or country (well not right now, but that's another story).I've thinking for awhile now to change my blog, really moving to a new blog. With all this drama that has been in my life for the past couple of months, I just want a clean and new start. I'm about to embark on a new journey, in a new place, and insha'Allah with a new person. It's best to live all those problems and the past. This chapter has closed and another one is about to begin. Insha'Allah in the near future Through My Muslim Eyes will be all new. I hope that my dear readers will tag along wherever I go. I don't know if I'll still be blogging here for the time being or just wait til I start my new blog. I'll keep you updated. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I def. know what you mean by needing a fresh start:) Look how many times I've changed blogs! Lol, of course I'll follow you and remain a reader of your blog. Whether you move it or not:).

Yasmin (Umm Zayd) said...

Yea I definitely know girl, and thank you for being a loyal reader. Jazak Allahu Khairan.