Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Colors

Have you ever just sat back and watched the world outside you? How amazing the creation of Allah is? Im really loving the fall right now. Where I live there are so many trees around, not like how it was in NY, tree here, tree there. Here I feel like Im living in a forest somewhere and its absolutely beautiful. Everytimw Im driving with my husband and cant help but stare out the window and daydream. I love looking at all the gorgeous colors of trees, from the yellows, reds, oranges. It almost looks the trees are on fire. I wish the trees would stay that solor all year long. It really brightens up the world. Too bad all the leaves are gonna fall off and die and the trees will be bare. Thank God for Evergreens. Mentioning trees, I need to find out what kind of trees are here in NC. They are tall and very skinny, and look like the slightest gust of air might knock them over. But they are cute, not really an eyesore. I love nature minus all the bugs. If it werent for that I would lie in the grass and roll around. Here's an outfit inspired by fall....



Fall colors by muslimaheyes

5 comments:

Inspired Muslimah said...

Nice outfit and perfect for a fall day. I love fall and I love earth tones so I would wear this. :)

Jannah said...

We have weeping willows and evergreens in SC, not sure about NC :)

lala said...

Cute outfit! Looks like something I'd love to wear. I don't know about the trees here, but I love all of them too! It always makes me happy just looking at them

Hijabee said...

We have lots of those in DC too. I took pictures this weekend iof Im up to it, I will post them later inshallah

StylishMuslimah said...

i loooooovveee this set!!!!!!!! :D :D