Monday, August 31, 2009

If I Only Knew

I wish they would tell you before you get pregnant that sleeping comfortable in the last trimester is impossible. I don't think I've had a good night's rest in weeks. The only real sleep I get is any naps that I might get during the day. Its frustrating. Its making me moody, depressed, and everything in between. And they say rest up before the baby comes because they'll be no such thing as sleep. If only I could. I guess by the time I give birth Im gonna be a complete zombie. So if you see me blogging nonesense just know that I may be sleepwalking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As salaamu alaikum sister, Awww! hope it will get better. I will make duas for you, insha Allah. Did you try reading just before turning in for sleep , it can be very relaxing. Also dhikr, this is always relaxing as well it puts our hearts at rest , its soothing, & calming. Good luck. Take care ( smiles)

Hijabee said...

Salam Yasmin,
I have the same issue! I get mostof my sleep during the day as I can barely sleep at night. I have insomnia and its also hard to find a comfortable position. InshaAllah you only have few days left, so hang in there :)