- Burned myself with hot water in the shower
- Burned my mouth with green tea, maybe next time I should of let it cool down a bit.
- Taking the laundry outta the dryer
- While cooking, TWICE, need to learn not to touch the pot in the oven without oven mits/ and watch out for boiling water.
- And the steam from the iron
Maybe Im just too hot today lol
I really need to stop messing with hot things. Luckily no burn marks.
This reminds me of the time I literallyt branded myself when I was 11 year old. I was working in my dad's restaurant making french fries. I went to take the french fries out of the deep fryer and was shaking the excess oil off of them. Outta nowhere the basket bounces off the back of the deep fryer and hits me on my chin. I tried everything, and I ended up with a scar that look exactly like the Nike logo. My brothers kept making fun of me saying that Im property of Nike now lol. I walked around for weeks with my hijab covering my chin. Now the scar is barely noticeable.
It seems I haven't learned my lesson with hot things yet.